Silicon Mitus USA is actively seeking an Audio Product Marketing Engineer to support the growing opportunity for audio products (smartphone and consumer electronics) worldwide. This position requires understanding technical concepts in order to market audio technologies to an engineering audience. It is necessary to learn new marketing platforms and apply evolving tools, processes and analytics when executing marketing plans. This position also requires managing programs across multiple teams and disciplines; strong communications skills (written and verbal); and influencing and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have audio or mixed signal solution / chip marketing engineer or application engineer background experience in smartphone and / or consumer electronics.
- Drive the Silicon Mitus audio product business, promote innovative technologies, engage existing and new
customers and be responsible for developing a worldwide marketing strategy
- Promote audio products to key customers and coordinate internal resources to support audio products for design in / win
- Proactively engage with customers for new project opportunities
- Build and enhance smartphone & CE audio customer relationships
- Understand customer audio requirements and provide suitable audio solutions with the team
- Co-work with application engineers, designers, operations and sales to grow the Silicon Mitus business
- Documentation of customer requirements, white papers, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic Technology or the equivalent
- 3 years (minimum) of work experience in audio or mixed signals, 5+ years of working experience
- Experience with smartphone and / or consumer electronics marketing or related field; preference for candidates
with audio marketing / application engineering experience at semiconductor companies
- Audio (boosted class D speaker amplifier, DAC, ADC, codec) experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, team work and self-learning skills; self-driven and motivated individual
- Aggressive, able to drive results by leveraging all resources, proactive
- Willing to take on challenges and work independently
To apply, contact Eunjin Choi at email@example.com. Only applications submitted with English resumes will be considered.