Silicon Mitus Italy is actively seeking a Staff Analog Engineer to design audio and/or power management circuit blocks using state-of-the-art IC design methodologies and design flows.
- Full ownership of the circuit block from schematic to simulation
- Oversee and guide the analog layout designer activity
- Contribute to test specifications and support lab evaluation of the design
- Provide design documentation and support application engineering
- Innovate by keeping up to speed with the state of the art circuit solutions in the specific analog design field of expertise and
proposing new circuit solutions and design methodologies
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering / Microelectronics or equivalent
- 10 years (minimum) of work experience in analog design
- Knowledge in two or more of the following areas:
Linear/switching regulators, battery charging, BCD technology, audio PA, DAC / ADC design, PLL/FLL/clock generators,
class-D amplifiers, charge pumps, voltage / current reference / operational amplifiers
- Proficiency in using Cadence suite of analog design tools
- Fluent English communication skills; proactive teamwork attitude
- Curiosity, ingenuity, passion to develop the best products in their class
About Silicon Mitus:
Silicon Mitus is a private dynamic and innovative fabless semiconductor company, developing integrated circuits and systems for audio and power management applications in markets spanning from consumer to automotive. As part of Silicon Mitus Italy, you will be a direct contributor to company success with a unique opportunity to be exposed to state of the art technologies encompassing different application fields, starting from system concept to mass production. You’ll be working side by side with experienced professionals that share the same passion for technology as you do and are willing to help foster your professional growth. Our new office location at Pavia, Italy with affordable quality housing, high education standards and efficient and family oriented city services ensures a healthy balance between work and personal life while being just half an hour away from downtown Milan.
To apply, contact Michele Chiabrera at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted with English resumes will be considered.