Silicon Mitus is actively seeking a Analog Engineer to power management circuit blocks using state-of-the-art IC design methodologies and design flows.
- Full ownership of the circuit block from schematic to simulation
- Provide design documentation and support application engineering
- Innovate by keeping up to speed with the state of the art circuit solutions in the specific analog design field of expertise and proposing new circuit solutions and design methodologies
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge areas:
Current/Voltage Reference Design, LDO, OSC, Power Switch, OPAMP, ADC, CIS
- Proficiency in using Cadence or Sysnopsys Mixed Design Tool
- Proactive teamwork attitude
- Curiosity, ingenuity, passion to develop the best products in their class
To apply, contact Seungjoon Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Prev||[Professionals] Power Analog DesignerPangyo, Korea|
|Next||[Professionals] Audio Product Field Application EngineersShanghai / Shenzhen, China|