Silicon Mitus Italy is actively seeking a HW Application Engineer to support state of the art products in the audio and power management consumer market.
- PCB development for application / evaluation / lab testing of state of the art audio and power management ICs
- Development of SW for lab verification / automation and perform lab silicon verification as per agreed test plan
- Interact with design teams to support R&D efforts
- Development of professional demos for international tradeshows such as CES, MWC, etc.
- Support field application engineering or the customer directly to ease customer product evaluation and integration
- Create product application notes, datasheets, lab test plan documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering / Microelectronics or the equivalent
- 3 years of work experience in HW application engineering or similar discipline
- Knowledge of programming languages targeted for lab automation (LabVIEW, LabWindows / CVI, phyton, C, C++)
- Experience with embedded microcontrollers / DSPs (ARM Cortex family, 8051, Tensilica, etc.)
- Experience in audio / acoustics, power management design or measurement
- Knowledge of Cadence Allegro / Orcad flow or other PCB design tools
- Fluent English communication skills; proactive teamwork attitude
- Curiosity, ingenuity, passion to develop the best products in their class
About Silicon Mitus:
Silicon Mitus is a private dynamic and innovative fabless semiconductor company, developing integrated circuits and systems for audio and power management applications in markets spanning from consumer to automotive. As part of Silicon Mitus Italy, you will be a direct contributor to company success with a unique opportunity to be exposed to state of the art technologies encompassing different application fields, starting from system concept to mass production. You’ll be working side by side with experienced professionals that share the same passion for technology as you do and are willing to help foster your professional growth. Our new office location at Pavia, Italy with affordable quality housing, high education standards and efficient and family oriented city services ensures a healthy balance between work and personal life while being just half an hour away from downtown Milan.
To apply, contact Michele Chiabrera at email@example.com. Only applications submitted with English resumes will be considered.