Silicon Mitus Italy is actively seeking a SW Application Engineer to develop linux / android device drivers and embedded firmware for state of the art products in the audio and power management consumer market.
- C coding of android device level drivers for power and audio peripherals
- Full ownership of the device drivers developed
- C coding for embedded microcontrollers and / or programmable DSP cores
- Contribute to test specifications and support lab evaluation of the design
- Provide design documentation and support field application engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering/Microelectronics or the equivalent
- 3 years of work experience in SW application engineering or similar discipline
- Experience with embedded microcontrollers / DSPs (ARM Cortex family, 8051, Tensilica, etc.)
- Audio DSP algorithm coding experience
- SW customer support experience for consumer products
- Solid knowledge of programming languages (C, C++)
- Android driver experience on mobile platforms, good understanding of Android framework and HAL
- Experience with SW revision control tools
- Fluent English communication skills; proactive teamwork attitude
- Curiosity, ingenuity, passion to develop the best products in their class
About Silicon Mitus:
Silicon Mitus is a private dynamic and innovative fabless semiconductor company, developing integrated circuits and systems for audio and power management applications in markets spanning from consumer to automotive. As part of Silicon Mitus Italy, you will be a direct contributor to company success with a unique opportunity to be exposed to state of the art technologies encompassing different application fields, starting from system concept to mass production. You’ll be working side by side with experienced professionals that share the same passion for technology as you do and are willing to help foster your professional growth. Our new office location at Pavia, Italy with affordable quality housing, high education standards and efficient and family oriented city services ensures a healthy balance between work and personal life while being just half an hour away from downtown Milan.
To apply, contact Michele Chiabrera at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted with English resumes will be considered.