Silicon Mitus Italy is actively seeking a Senior Digital Designer to design and develop high-speed and low power digital circuits for the digital signal processing core and control logic of products using state-of-the-art IC design methodologies and design flows.
- Data path design: arithmetic functions, FIR / IIR design, signal processing algorithms
- Control path design: FSMs, FIFOs, register banks and handshake protocols
- Coding: RTL verilog code for low-power and multi-clock domain designs
- Perform functional verification of designs on block and chip level
- Oversee and guide layout and physical verification activities
- Contribute to test specifications and support lab evaluation of the design
- Provide design documentation and support application engineering
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering / Microelectronics or the equivalent
- 6 years (minimum) of work experience in digital design
- Familiarity with PSL and / or SVA assertions and / or UVM methodology
- DSP knowledge applied to audio signal processing and acoustic modeling
- Experience with embedded microcontrollers or DSPs, USB 1.0 / 2.0, type-C / PD, battery charging
- FPGA prototyping experience
- Backend P&R flow experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, TCL / Tk) and programming languages (C, C++)
- Knowledge of one or more steps of the digital design implementation flow
(synthesis, STA, DFT, P&R, equivalence check, CDC)
- Fluent English communication skills; proactive teamwork attitude
- Curiosity, ingenuity, passion to develop the best products in their class
About Silicon Mitus:
Silicon Mitus is a private dynamic and innovative fabless semiconductor company, developing integrated circuits and systems for audio and power management applications in markets spanning from consumer to automotive. As part of Silicon Mitus Italy, you will be a direct contributor to company success with a unique opportunity to be exposed to state of the art technologies encompassing different application fields, starting from system concept to mass production. You’ll be working side by side with experienced professionals that share the same passion for technology as you do and are willing to help foster your professional growth. Our new office location at Pavia, Italy with affordable quality housing, high education standards and efficient and family oriented city services ensures a healthy balance between work and personal life while being just half an hour away from downtown Milan.
To apply, contact Michele Chiabrera at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted with English resumes will be considered.